Dr. Ansley Hilton MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

no change

February 1st, 2017
Worse OBGYN experience ever!
I had a miscarriage, was not dealt with in a kind manner. Office was dismissive. Ended up in the ER with an infection after the miscarriage. Also had a UTI which this office did not notice, they found it in the ER. Despite having a thyroid condition, was told to discontinue my medication during treatment, until they could test my levels again.

January 31st, 2017
I'm new to the community and Dr. Hilton was recommended and I like her very much. She is takes time to explain things and I feel very at ease with her.

January 31st, 2017
WONDERFUL DOCTOR!!!!!
Wonderful experience!! She sits down with you pays attention and listens to your concerns!! She doesn't just walk in to rush you out. She explains things so that you can understand it. She's open for questions and she is very considerate. You can tell she really cares about you!! She has a patient for life in me!!

January 16th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
Dr Hilton has been my physician since my youngest child was born, almost 9 yrs ago. I began having problems immediately afterwards, and the delivering dr had gone on vacation, but Dr Hilton treated me very well in the hospital. After I came home, my problems continued, and worsened, to which I phoned the office repeatedly, and even saw another physician only to get blown off and sent home sicker. When I returned and finally saw Dr Hilton, she treated me kindly, and effectively. Even called me herself at home to check on me later. That is unheard of anymore. I knew she was a keeper after that.