A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anson Lowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anson Lowe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Barrett Esophagus
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowe graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Lowe has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lowe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan