A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anstella Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robinson
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anstella Robinson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Robinson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anstella Dolores Robinson MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anstella D. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Anstella Robinson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anstella Robinson practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Redwood City Internists, Redwood City Pulmonologists, and Redwood City Sleep Medicine Doctors.