A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anstella Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robinson
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anstella Robinson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Robinson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anstella Dolores Robinson MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anstella D. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Anstella Robinson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anstella Robinson practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and Menlo Park, CA.
See Redwood City Internists, Redwood City Pulmonologists, and Redwood City Sleep Medicine Doctors.