A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ansumana Gebeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ansumana Gebeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ansumana Gebeh, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gebeh graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Gebeh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ansumana Alpha Gebeh MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Ansumana A. Gebeh practice?
- Dr. Ansumana Gebeh has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ansumana Gebeh practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Sunny Isles Beach, FL.