A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ansumana Gebeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ansumana Gebeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gebeh
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gebeh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ansumana Gebeh, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gebeh graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Gebeh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ansumana Alpha Gebeh MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Ansumana A. Gebeh practice?
- Dr. Ansumana Gebeh has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ansumana Gebeh practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Sunny Isles Beach, FL.