A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ansuya Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ansuya Kumar, Family Medicine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ansuya Kumar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kumar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Centennial Medical Center
- Presbeterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ansuya Sunanda Kumar BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ansuya S. Kumar practice?
- Dr. Ansuya Kumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Ansuya Kumar practices Family Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Primary Care Doctors.