A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Answorth Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Answorth Allen, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Allen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Answorth Allen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Clinical Research
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Allen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Answorth A Allen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Answorth A. Allen practice?
- Dr. Answorth Allen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Answorth Allen practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fresh Meadows, NY.
See New York Surgeons.