A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Answorth Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Answorth Allen, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Allen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Answorth Allen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Clinical Research
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Allen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Answorth A Allen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Answorth A. Allen practice?
- Dr. Answorth Allen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Answorth Allen practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fresh Meadows, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.