A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antanas Razma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antanas Razma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Razma
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Razma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antanas Razma, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Razma graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Razma has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antanas G Razma MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Antanas G. Razma practice?
- Dr. Antanas Razma has 1 office location.
Dr. Antanas Razma practices Pulmonary Disease near Palos Park, IL.
See Palos Park Pulmonologists.