A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antero De Los Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. De Los Reyes
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. De Los Reyes Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. De Los Reyes graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. De Los Reyes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antero J De Los Reyes MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Antero J. De Los Reyes practice?
- Dr. Antero De Los Reyes has 1 office location.
Dr. Antero De Los Reyes practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Surgeons.