A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antero De Los Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. De Los Reyes graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. De Los Reyes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antero J De Los Reyes MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Antero J. De Los Reyes practice?
- Dr. Antero De Los Reyes has 1 office location.
Dr. Antero De Los Reyes practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Orthopedic Surgeons and Springfield Surgeons.