A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthon Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthon Adams, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Adams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Mem Health Center
- Community Memorial Healthcenter
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthon Clay Adams MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthon C. Adams practice?
- Dr. Anthon Adams has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthon Adams practices Family Medicine near South Hill, VA.
See South Hill Family Physicians.