Dr. Anthonette Desire MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 16th, 2014
RN
Doctor Desire has always treated me as an active participant in planning my care, even when she didn't know that I was an experienced RN. We negotiated the changes in my lifestyle, and the medications I was willing to take. She takes time to listen to me, and is very compassionate. I have followed her from one office to another. After 35 years as a practicing RN I have never found another MD I have trusted and respected more.

March 20th, 2014
She is soo patient with me.
Dr. Ann has been the best doctor to me. I had so many frustrations with my all medical problems. I was shuffled about here and there that by the time I made it to my first appointment with Dr. Ann, I just laid it on her. Dr. Ann took the time to listen to me, lay out my medication regimen for me and had her staff call and make my specialist appointments for me. She printed out everything and gave it to me in a folder. I left her office feeling like a burden was lifted off my shoulders. Wow. Thanks Dr. Ann. I don't know how you do it.

February 28th, 2016