A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Meluch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Meluch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Meluch, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meluch graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meluch has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony A Meluch MD is a male Hematologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony A. Meluch practice?
- Dr. Anthony Meluch has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Meluch practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, TN.
See Nashville Hematologists and Nashville Oncologists.