A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Meluch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Meluch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Meluch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meluch graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Meluch has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center
- Northcrest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meluch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony A. Meluch practice?
Dr. Anthony Meluch practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, TN and Hermitage, TN.
See Nashville Internists, Nashville Hematologists, Nashville Oncologists, and Nashville Surgeons.