A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Pavone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Pavone is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pavone
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pavone Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pavone graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Pavone has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Angelo Pavone DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony A. Pavone practice?
- Dr. Anthony Pavone has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Pavone practices Otolaryngology near Flint, MI.
See Flint Otolaryngologists.