A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Sanchez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Sanchez, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Sanchez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Andres Sanchez MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony A. Sanchez practice?
- Dr. Anthony Sanchez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Sanchez practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Surgeons.