A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Sanchez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanchez
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sanchez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Sanchez, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Sanchez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony A Sanchez MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony A. Sanchez practice?
- Dr. Anthony Sanchez has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Sanchez practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Surgeons.