A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Smith is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Y Smith MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Y. Smith practice?
- Dr. Anthony Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Smith practices Surgery and Urology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Surgeons and Albuquerque Urologists.