Dr. Anthony Abbruzzi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Abbruzzi?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Abbruzzi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 20th, 2016

I Highly Recommend Dr. Anthony Abbruzzi & His Office Staff.

Dr. Anthony Abbruzzi, D.O. has been my primary care physician since I moved to NE Philadelphia. Dr. Abbruzzi and his staff have provided me with quality care and support for more than 7 years.

June 23rd, 2016

The best doctor I've ever dealt with

May 23rd, 2016

Long-time patient

Friendly, puts you at ease, comprehensive care

March 29th, 2016

Mis treatment I had to adore because I was treated unprofessionally and Andy to speak to the doctor he ignores me but takes my insurance and retaliates because his employee told him I was putting in a compliant to the board

There was a probe that I wanted to assess to doctor abruzzi I was ignored it was forged the task was completed . I continue to ask to speak with dr. Abruzzi he ignores my request I receive an letter no longer wanting to be my doctor I've been with him for 8 years a very long time I sent my son there he needed an surgery the doctor would not write the appeal for the insurance instead I had to remove him as an primary doctor for him to get the surgery done by another doctor that follow the guidelines and oath that was taken as a doctor to provide services that is needed for my son health get the surgery the surgery require some testing of the tissue that was removed . .

February 22nd, 2016

Best Dr and Staff

April 16th, 2013

Best Doctor

I always brag about my doctor, he's the best. He listens to all my problems and then tell me what is wrong and what to do! He makes my family and I feel very comfortable. He always makes time to help me. His staff makes appointment that are always accommodating to fit anyone's schedule.

May 11th, 2012

THE BEST

Dr. Abruzzzi is truly one of the best, he treats my parents,my husband and I, also 2 of my three children. Now that is a family physcian. Dr. Abruzzi takes his time to explain everything in detail, easy to talk to and very knowledgable. His staff is very professional with setting up appointments and referrals. He truly is the best.

November 30th, 2011

Great Doctor

Dr. Abbruzzi is an exceptionally nowledgeable doctor. He is up on all the newest treatments. He is down to eath, friendly and actually listens to his patients.

September 14th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr Abbruzzi's for many years. If I have a medical problem he always responds to my calls. I would highly recommend him. He is an excellent physician and has even been seen live on a local news station in Philadelphia!

AWESOME DOCTOR

He knew exactly what was wrong and how to work on getting me better. I recommend him to everyone I know.

September 14th, 2010

Great doctor and great guy!

Dr. Abbruzzi has been an incredible doctor for me and my family. I would recommend him to everyone! He is so easy to talk to and I never feel rushed when I go to see him. He always puts me at ease. He is so smart and has my complete confidence.

September 13th, 2010

I would recommend Dr Anthony Abruzzi to everyone! He is an exceptional Doctor regarding knowledge, professionalism, personality and courtesy. His offices have the best office workers/nurses. Everything about Dr. Abruzzi is A+.