A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Abene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Abene is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abene
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abene Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Abene, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abene graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Abene has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Jude Abene MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Abene practice?
- Dr. Anthony Abene has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Abene practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Surgeons.