A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Acquavella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Acquavella, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Acquavella graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Acquavella has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Peter Acquavella MD and MPH is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony P. Acquavella practice?
- Dr. Anthony Acquavella has 6 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Acquavella practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Pediatricians and Bethlehem Adolescent Specialists.