A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Acquavella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Acquavella
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Acquavella Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Acquavella, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Acquavella graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Acquavella has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Peter Acquavella MD and MPH is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony P. Acquavella practice?
- Dr. Anthony Acquavella has 5 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Acquavella practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Easton Pediatricians.