A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Acquaviva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Acquaviva, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Acquaviva graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Acquaviva has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Vallejo
- Vallejo Care Center
- Fresno Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Michael Acquaviva MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony M. Acquaviva practice?
- Dr. Anthony Acquaviva has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Acquaviva practices Urology near Vallejo, CA.
See Vallejo Urologists.