A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Acquaviva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Acquaviva
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Acquaviva Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Acquaviva, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Acquaviva graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Acquaviva has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Vallejo
- Vallejo Care Center
- Fresno Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Michael Acquaviva MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony M. Acquaviva practice?
- Dr. Anthony Acquaviva has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Acquaviva practices Urology near Vallejo, CA.
See Vallejo Urologists.