Oncology Specialist (cancer), Radiation Oncology, Radiologist
Video profile

3.0

Beware!! show details Beware!!
by Beware!! on Jan 5th, 2016

This doctor paid to have all the negative reviews written about him removed from all websites. This man Is a liar and a cheater who ruined my family while he himself was married with a small child. Do not be swayed by his positive reviews that were allowed to remain to make him seem like a kind, copassionate man and doctor. He is not! Do yourself a favor and find another doctor who has some morals.

by Irma c on Apr 13th, 2015

So impressed with his presentation, compassion and staff.. Having been diagnosed with such a disease, Dr. Addesa. Was informative and compassionate. He & his staff put me at ease.

Patient show details Patient
by Larry J. on Oct 4th, 2014

Dr. Addesa is now the chief Radiation Oncologist at the Jupiter Medical Center's Ella Milbank Foshay Cancer Center. I had 33 radiation treatments for soft palate cancer ending two weeks ago. Dr. Addesa has had extensive head and neck cancer experience with training at Dana Farber, Beth Israel, etc, while attending Harvard Medical as well as UVA. His expertise is tops. He was patient with me and always courteous and friendly. He answered all my concerns. Most of all, he was encouraging giving me confidence. I could not have had better treatment anywhere or by anyone else.

breast cancer survivor show details breast cancer survivor
Jun 1st, 2013

I recently was treated for breast cancer at this center. Though I spent little time with the actual Dr. I was impressed by the caring and support that I received from his nurse. One in particular was kind, caring and treated me with the upmost compassion which helped me through a very hard time. I had a special kind of radiation treatment in which I received treatment 5 days two times per day. The nurse Lisa helped me tremendously and was always there to provide a smile and uplifting word. Dr. Addesa and Lisa removed my special device there at the office and he was professional and did not hurt me. She was there to hold my hand and ease my fears. Thank goodness for people in their field.