Radiologist, Radiation Oncology, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile

2.5

Patient show details Patient
by Larry J. on Oct 4th, 2014

Dr. Addesa is now the chief Radiation Oncologist at the Jupiter Medical Center's Ella Milbank Foshay Cancer Center. I had 33 radiation treatments for soft palate cancer ending two weeks ago. Dr. Addesa has had extensive head and neck cancer experience with training at Dana Farber, Beth Israel, etc, while attending Harvard Medical as well as UVA. His expertise is tops. He was patient with me and always courteous and friendly. He answered all my concerns. Most of all, he was encouraging giving me confidence. I could not have had better treatment anywhere or by anyone else.

breast cancer survivor show details breast cancer survivor
Jun 1st, 2013

I recently was treated for breast cancer at this center. Though I spent little time with the actual Dr. I was impressed by the caring and support that I received from his nurse. One in particular was kind, caring and treated me with the upmost compassion which helped me through a very hard time. I had a special kind of radiation treatment in which I received treatment 5 days two times per day. The nurse Lisa helped me tremendously and was always there to provide a smile and uplifting word. Dr. Addesa and Lisa removed my special device there at the office and he was professional and did not hurt me. She was there to hold my hand and ease my fears. Thank goodness for people in their field.

Dec 3rd, 2012

Arrogant and self-centered, not a care in the world for his patients.

Dr. Anthony "HOMEWRECKER" Addesa show details Dr. Anthony "HOMEWRECKER" Addesa
Oct 13th, 2012

This Doctor (who is married with children) will peruse married woman who are his patients.

angry husband show details angry husband
Nov 3rd, 2011

This guy has extremely low moral fiber! He cheats on his wife with other married woman who work at his office and has a 2yr old daughter. Beware of Anthony E. Addesa!