A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Adeleye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Adeleye graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Adeleye has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony A Adeleye MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony A. Adeleye practice?
- Dr. Anthony Adeleye has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Adeleye practices Urology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Urologists.