A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Adeleye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Adeleye is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adeleye
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Adeleye Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Adeleye graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Adeleye has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony A Adeleye MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony A. Adeleye practice?
- Dr. Anthony Adeleye has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Adeleye practices Urology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Urologists.