A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Adelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Adelson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adelson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Adelson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Flagler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Baron Adelson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony B. Adelson practice?
- Dr. Anthony Adelson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Adelson practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Plantation, FL.
See Jacksonville Radiologists.