Dr. Anthony Admire MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 18th, 2016
Juvederm with Jennifer is AMAZING
I am a previous patient of Dr. Admire's and I highly recommend him. This is for his nurse injector Jennifer Prince RN. Jennifer enhanced my lips with Juvederm and the results are fantastic! The outcome is exactly what I had in mind! Her technique is flawless and her light hand makes for a near pain free experience. She is at the top of her class in the world of injectables. My lips are enhanced, still look natural and have a great plump to them. I highly recommend her!

April 12th, 2016
All about money
Don't waste your time and health / seek help somewhere else /

April 9th, 2016
breast augmentation
I went in for a breast augmentation (a cup to c cup). My breasts appeared to by symmetrical pre op. (although i do realize that nobody's truly are symmetrical). After surgery, I saw that they were completely uneven; one higher than the other and nipples pointing in different directions!! He told me I would need to wait for them to "drop". I waited almost a full year, and then he agreed that I would need another surgery to fix his mistake (but that he would discount it). After flying back out to Arizona and getting the second operation, I came home with absolutely NO improvement. Only difference was my wallet was about $3,000.00 lighter than when I left. Please go elsewhere. I thought I did my homework before choosing him, but please, do not make the same mistake i did. I have been scarred not only physically from his mistake, but emotionally...and that seems to be the hardest part. Best of wishes on your journey!

April 8th, 2016
The worst doctor for rhinoplasty and breast augmentation. If I was able to give him a zero I would. He made numerous promises for my nose and ended up making it worse. He even did stuff to my nose that we did not agree upon making it look worse. He also made the same promises to my wife with her breast implants and made both of us look worse than before. He has all the money from us and refuses to fix the damage or admit he messed up. He wont even respond to emails or calls. Do not trust this horrible person.

February 3rd, 2016
Excellent Plastic Surgeon
I met Dr. Admire 5 year ago when I was interviewing him to be part of my medical team since I had been diagnosed with breast cancer and decided to go forward with a double mastectomy. I interviewed 3 plastic surgeons and Dr. Admire was the one who made me feel the best as he was very thorough in explaining what he could do for me and his mannerism was a very caring and compassionate plastic surgeon. His staff was wonderful too. They all were professional and friendly and they made me feel very comfortable every time I had an appointment. I referred a friend to Dr. Admire and she was extremely pleased with his skill in correcting reconstructive breast work done by another plastic surgeon back in 2002. I highly recommend Dr. Admire and his practice to women who are facing reconstruction due to breast cancer. In my humble opinion, he's the best!

November 23rd, 2015
Poor ratings
Would not recommend him to anyone. Him and his staff are all about money and not patients needs.

July 14th, 2015
Fantastic doctor. Listened to all my needs, answered every question and I got fantastic results. Would highly recommend to all my friends and family.

March 11th, 2015
He is a great surgeon. I'm very satisfied with my surgery !

July 26th, 2014
Beyond my expectations !
Dr. Admire was great to work with. He has a true gift when it comes to having cosmetic procedures done without being "overdone". My breast augmentation healed with no visible scars and I was back at work in 5 days. My Botox and Juvederm is our little secret. Everyone compliments me on my skin and lips but they never ask who does my work. They just tell me I'm lucky to have good genes. That in itself is a true testimony. I highly recommend this perfectionist and his ability to deliver above and beyond results. I wish I could post pictures!!

November 14th, 2013
Amazed!
I could not have dreamt of a better experience than the one I had with Dr. Admire! I was very hesitant about having my procedure done but he walked me through every step of the way. Their office is pristine and the staff is accommodating and very friendly. The results from my procedure are outstanding. I am so thrilled!

October 11th, 2013
Fantastic!
I can not thank Dr. Admire enough! Prior to surgery I was very self conscious and always had the image of what my perfect body would be. Now that I am fully healed, my body now surpasses what I thought my ideal body was. I am beyond ecstatic with the results and feel like a whole new person!

September 17th, 2013
The Best in the Business!
I can not imagine another surgeon doing my surgery or the procedure going any smoother. Dr. Admire makes you feel completely comfortable and right at home. I am absolutely floored with the results and could not have asked for it to turn out any better. Highly recommend!