Dr. Anthony Admire Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Admire?

Lip filler

Posted on November 15th, 2017

Totally disappointed because I came for a lip filler and as the weeks passed one of them was fuller than the other, I called for them to fix it and made me pay for a hole syringe again 😡 I honestly won’t recommend going there because if they don’t do it right they’ll make you pay again.

Not what I expected

Posted on December 20th, 2016

Doctor was nice and polite but I would not recommend him for a rhinoplasty. It's been over 5 years now and my nose looks very uneven.

Juvederm with Jennifer is AMAZING

Posted on August 18th, 2016

I am a previous patient of Dr. Admire's and I highly recommend him. This is for his nurse injector Jennifer Prince RN. Jennifer enhanced my lips with Juvederm and the results are fantastic! The outcome is exactly what I had in mind! Her technique is flawless and her light hand makes for a near pain free experience. She is at the top of her class in the world of injectables. My lips are enhanced, still look natural and have a great plump to them. I highly recommend her!

All about money

Posted on April 12th, 2016

Don't waste your time and health / seek help somewhere else /

breast augmentation

Posted on April 10th, 2016

I went in for a breast augmentation (a cup to c cup). My breasts appeared to by symmetrical pre op. (although i do realize that nobody's truly are symmetrical). After surgery, I saw that they were completely uneven; one higher than the other and nipples pointing in different directions!! He told me I would need to wait for them to "drop". I waited almost a full year, and then he agreed that I would need another surgery to fix his mistake (but that he would discount it). After flying back out to Arizona and getting the second operation, I came home with absolutely NO improvement. Only difference was my wallet was about $3,000.00 lighter than when I left. Please go elsewhere. I thought I did my homework before choosing him, but please, do not make the same mistake i did. I have been scarred not only physically from his mistake, but emotionally...and that seems to be the hardest part. Best of wishes on your journey!

Posted on April 9th, 2016

The worst doctor for rhinoplasty and breast augmentation. If I was able to give him a zero I would. He made numerous promises for my nose and ended up making it worse. He even did stuff to my nose that we did not agree upon making it look worse. He also made the same promises to my wife with her breast implants and made both of us look worse than before. He has all the money from us and refuses to fix the damage or admit he messed up. He wont even respond to emails or calls. Do not trust this horrible person.

Excellent Plastic Surgeon

Posted on February 4th, 2016

I met Dr. Admire 5 year ago when I was interviewing him to be part of my medical team since I had been diagnosed with breast cancer and decided to go forward with a double mastectomy. I interviewed 3 plastic surgeons and Dr. Admire was the one who made me feel the best as he was very thorough in explaining what he could do for me and his mannerism was a very caring and compassionate plastic surgeon. His staff was wonderful too. They all were professional and friendly and they made me feel very comfortable every time I had an appointment. I referred a friend to Dr. Admire and she was extremely pleased with his skill in correcting reconstructive breast work done by another plastic surgeon back in 2002. I highly recommend Dr. Admire and his practice to women who are facing reconstruction due to breast cancer. In my humble opinion, he's the best!

Poor ratings

Posted on November 23rd, 2015

Would not recommend him to anyone. Him and his staff are all about money and not patients needs.

Posted on July 14th, 2015

Fantastic doctor. Listened to all my needs, answered every question and I got fantastic results. Would highly recommend to all my friends and family.

Posted on March 11th, 2015

He is a great surgeon. I'm very satisfied with my surgery !

Beyond my expectations !

Posted on July 26th, 2014

Dr. Admire was great to work with. He has a true gift when it comes to having cosmetic procedures done without being "overdone". My breast augmentation healed with no visible scars and I was back at work in 5 days. My Botox and Juvederm is our little secret. Everyone compliments me on my skin and lips but they never ask who does my work. They just tell me I'm lucky to have good genes. That in itself is a true testimony. I highly recommend this perfectionist and his ability to deliver above and beyond results. I wish I could post pictures!!

Amazed!

Posted on November 14th, 2013

I could not have dreamt of a better experience than the one I had with Dr. Admire! I was very hesitant about having my procedure done but he walked me through every step of the way. Their office is pristine and the staff is accommodating and very friendly. The results from my procedure are outstanding. I am so thrilled!