A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Affatato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Affatato is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
- Postoperative Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Affatato graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Affatato has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Affatato DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Affatato practice?
- Dr. Anthony Affatato has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Affatato practices Emergency Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.
See Clinton Township Emergency Physicians.