A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Agadzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Agadzi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agadzi
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Agadzi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Agadzi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Agadzi graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Agadzi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Queen of the Valley Hospital
- Sutter Solano Medical Center
- Solano Regional Medical Group CPN
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony K Agadzi MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony K. Agadzi practice?
- Dr. Anthony Agadzi has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Agadzi practices Ophthalmology near Vallejo, CA.
See Vallejo Ophthalmologists.