A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Aizer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Aizer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Aizer, MD, MS is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Aizer graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Aizer has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Aizer MD and MS is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Aizer practice?
- Dr. Anthony Aizer has 7 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Aizer practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.