Dr. Anthony Aizer MD and MS is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Cardiac Electrophysiology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Aizer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Aizer is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Aizer, MD, MS is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Atrial Fibril./Arrhythmia Surg Electrophysiology and Device Interrogation ICD Devices CRT Devices Pacemaker Devices VT Ablation AF Ablation SVT Ablation Lead Extractions Heart Rhythm Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Aizer graduated from Yale University, New Haven.More Education & Awards
Dr. Aizer has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aizer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony Aizer practice?
Dr. Anthony Aizer practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Cardiac Electrophysiology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Cardiologists, and New York Surgeons.