A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Aizer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Aizer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aizer
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Aizer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Aizer, MD, MS is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Aizer graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aizer has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Aizer MD and MS is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Aizer practice?
- Dr. Anthony Aizer has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Aizer practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.