Dr. Anthony Aizer MD Patient Reviews

November 28th, 2016
After a long wait, I had a long detailed discussion with the doctor and his nurse. He immediately wants to treat my afib withablation and that is exactly what i wanted to hear. Worth the wait. It's a world reknowned hospital. I can wait for the best.

February 24th, 2014
Good Doctor
well this guy is really good, because of that you may have to wait for an appointment cuz he has many patients, or search all his locations to see if ylthe waiting time is better at a different location. the only bad thing is both of the Secretary's at the nyu location, the have no courtesy at all, they even say good morning, when you come in they just ask you "what's your last name". than I said good mornings twice before my last name but she didn't. when they call you is the same thing. but dont missed the point the Doctor is really good and very courteous guy.

December 17th, 2011
Incredible physician
I come from LOs ANgeles for treatment with Dr. AAizer for my ventricular arrhythmia...Although I could go to UCLA, USC or Cedar Sinai, I fly back to N ...

September 21st, 2009
Save Yourself the Headache
First I had to wait one month for an appointment only to have it cancelled and rescheduled one month later. So two months in total just to get in the door. When I arrive the office did not have my paperwork even thought they twice promised to call my other doctor to send it over when I made my appointment. The worst part was the wait. I waited 1 hour and 45 minutes past my scheduled appointment time to see the doctor. Horrible wait and horrible service. I've never had a doctor care so little about his patients. Save your time and money and go somewhere else!