A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Albert-Puleo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Albert-Puleo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Albert-Puleo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 57 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Albert-Puleo graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Albert-Puleo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua Memorial Health Burlington County, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Michael Albert-Puleo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony M. Albert-Puleo practice?
- Dr. Anthony Albert-Puleo has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Albert-Puleo practices Family Medicine near Medford, NJ.
See Medford Primary Care Doctors.