A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Albito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Albito is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Albito, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Albito graduated from Matias H. Aznar Memorial College Of Medicine, Inc., Cebu.
Dr. Albito has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Aleda E. Lutz Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Covenant Medical Center Cooper
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Albito MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Albito practice?
- Dr. Anthony Albito has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Albito practices Family Medicine near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Family Physicians.