A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Albright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Albright is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Albright, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hepatitis B
Education & Awards
Dr. Albright graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Albright has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Louisiana Heart Hospital
- St Tammany Parish Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Albright accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony F. Albright practice?
Dr. Anthony Albright practices Gastroenterology near Covington, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Slidell, LA and Picayune, MS.
See Covington Gastroenterologists.