A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Alcantara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Alcantara, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Alcantara graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Alcantara has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Alcantara MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Alcantara practice?
- Dr. Anthony Alcantara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Alcantara practices Diagnostic Radiology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI.
See Clinton Township Radiologists.