A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Alcantara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alcantara
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alcantara Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Alcantara, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Alcantara graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Alcantara has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony L Alcantara MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony L. Alcantara practice?
- Dr. Anthony Alcantara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Alcantara practices Diagnostic Radiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI.
See Detroit Radiologists.