A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Aldave:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Aldave is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aldave
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Aldave Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Aldave, MD, OD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Opacity
- Corneal Transplantation
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Hereditary Corneal Dystrophies
- Herpetic Keratitis
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Sjogren's Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Aldave graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Aldave has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony John Aldave MD and OD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Aldave practice?
- Dr. Anthony Aldave has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Aldave practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.