A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Aldave:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Aldave is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Aldave, MD, OD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Opacity
- Corneal Transplantation
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Hereditary Corneal Dystrophies
- Herpetic Keratitis
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Sjogren's Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Aldave graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Aldave has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony John Aldave MD and OD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Aldave practice?
- Dr. Anthony Aldave has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Aldave practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.