Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony Alessi
Dr. Anthony Alessi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Norwich, CT. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine. Dr. Alessi is affiliated with Windham Hospital, William W Backus Hospital and William W. Backus Hospital, The, Norwich CT. Dr. Alessi has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony Alessi has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
Dr. Anthony Alessi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norwich, CT.
Dr. Joseph Roniger Jr
Norwich, CT 0.10 mi46
Dr. Barclay Caras
Norwich, CT 0.10 mi29
Dr. Paulina Kitcher
Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry
Norwich, CT 0.10 mi27