A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Alfieri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Alfieri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alfieri
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Alfieri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Alfieri, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Alfieri graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Alfieri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Dominic Alfieri DO is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony D. Alfieri practice?
- Dr. Anthony Alfieri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Alfieri practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Newark Internists and Newark Cardiologists.