A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Alfieri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Alfieri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alfieri
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Alfieri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Alfieri, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Alfieri graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Alfieri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Dominic Alfieri DO is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony D. Alfieri practice?
- Dr. Anthony Alfieri has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Alfieri practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Newark, DE.
See Newark Internists and Newark Cardiologists.