Dr. Anthony Allen Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Allen?

January 10th, 2015

Beware of this dr.

I saw this dr. in the ED. He has the bedside manner of a post!!! He was rude, arrogant and honestly don't know how he has patients to stay afloat. I gave a urine sample and the more I thought about how he had spoken to me I left. I am going to call the hospital and see if insurances charges can be dropped because he did not do anything for me. I went back the next morning and was treated with the respect that I have always received there. All I can say is if this jerk continues to work at this hospital they will lose patients.

May 5th, 2013

Creapy and Unethical

Highly unethical Dr. He treated me like I was just another pay check. On top of that, he then billed me for server all things that he did not even do! Please do not subject yourself to this guy!

March 22nd, 2013

would not recommend this dr to anyone. he is not responsible for his actions for patients. gets in to much of a hurry and makes wrong diagnosis.

March 3rd, 2013

Stay Away!

Highly unethical! Bills patients for services not provided!

February 24th, 2013

Equal punishment for equal crimes

In my opinion, it is essential for society as a whole to means equal punishment for equal crimes! As a truck driver, office clerk, tour guide, etc.., the average person will undoubtedly be prosecuted if he or she commits a crime such as fraud. Unfortunately, there are individuals in society that commit fraud on a daily basis, often making large sums of money doing so, yet because of their job title these instances are overlooked. Doctors in many cases are the primary beneficiaries of this discussing theme. After my younger brother was discharged from Moses Cone Hospital, he was befuddled to say the least upon receiving a bill which added up to hundreds of dollars for the alleged "services" of Anthony Allen. This, he explained to me was an absolutely fallacious charge! He explained to me that Anthony Allen entered the emergency room and attempted to speak with my brother. My brother then refused to speak to Mr Allen. Then, Mr. Allen left the room and he never saw this doctor again. After hearing this, one can imagine the confusion my brother felt upon receiving a rather large bill for the "services" of Anthony. What Services? Granted, I am not a doctor myself. However, I would imagine that one does not require a Doctor of Psychology degree to establish that when the sole "treatment" of a person consists entirely of that individual refusing treatment he or she has in fact not been "treated" at all. For any doctor or hospital to then decide that it is completely within the confines of ethical practice to proceed with billing such a patient is incomprehensible and abhorrent. After all, who is it that is to hold the well being of humankind in the highest of regards if not a doctor?Which institution, I shall endeavor to ask, is to prioritize and indefatigably defend the fair and ethical treatment of the unwell among us, if not a hospital? This is not an isolated incident. This very scam is executed every day by so called doctors. I can't even imagine what must go through a persons mind that has the audacity to witness an individual that is clearly suffering, have that individual refuse to speak with you and still decide as you exit the room that "what the heck, I'll just bill that joker anyway, $500 dollars for 5 seconds of silence sounds good". Absolutely sickening. I can only pray that God will forgive such a person and help them to see that their actions mean more than an easy buck. These actions can truly hurt people who are already suffering. Anthony, I hope your mother is proud, because your community is not.

August 18th, 2017