Dr. Anthony Allotta III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Allotta III?

May 23rd, 2016

growing old

I have been seeing dr alotta off and on for a couple of years for various senior aliments, shoulders, knee problems. Sports injuries, most of them. He has handled them very professionally, with treatments that have helped very much without surgeries. His staff is exceptional and the ability to get an appointment is very good, usually within a few days. I would highly recommend dr Alotta to anyone who wants to talk to a doctor who explains all of the treatment options before discussing surgery. He spends as much time as necessary with you, I never feel like your're being rushed. He is different from other doctors that I have seen over the years. I would highly recommend him for any orthopedic problem.

May 19th, 2016

loved this office

November 12th, 2015

excellent -very smart and kind Doctor.

October 26th, 2015

Nice Person but Lousy Follow-Up

Dr. Allotta is a very nice, very personable man; but if you need more than a simple basic cast, you might want to look elsewhere because THAT's where his 'care' stops, it seems. I went to see him with a confirmed fractured ankle and was put into a cast, then told that 'if it didn't begin to heal properly, I'd require surgery.' I figured 'no problem, we'll wait and see.' Two weeks later, I went back and the x-rays showed it did indeed require surgery, meaning a plate & screws. *PROBLEM 1: Dr. Allotta is not a surgeon and there is NO surgeon in this practice! And thus, my exhaustive, frustrating nightmare began. I've been in a leg cast (not healing, just IN a cast, miserable, incapacitated and in pain) for one month, 4 days, and through an unbelievable series of screw-ups and ineptitude, I'm only getting in to see a surgeon tomorrow -- nearly 5 WEEKS after I broke the ankle. Had I known Dr. Allotta is not a 'full service' doctor, I'd have gone elsewhere (lesson learned!). As I left Allotta's office, with his suggestion I see a surgeon, he said, "Let me know how you're doing." Well, I can only guess he didn't really mean that because I called several times and his staff refused to put me through to him, which only added to the longevity of the debacle that ensued! It's like trying to reach the Wizard in Oz, but you can't beyond the curtain! *PROBLEM 2: After being told again & again by his office staff (primarily 'Katie) that she'd send my x-rays to surgeons' offices, I just today found out that this is NOT even a possibility, because in the 21st Century, Dr. Allotta's office 'does not have this capability!' Beth, in his office, told me I could 'request a disk of the x-rays, drive to PSJ to pick up the physical disk and then drive down to Viera to drop it off at the surgeon's office!' REALLY?!?!? (My right foot is in a cast, so driving is impossible to begin with -- never mind the absurdity of this exercise in futility!) When I explained I can't drive, she did offer to snail mail a disk to the surgeon --- which, I'm guessing, would mean at least another WEEK of waiting in a cast, still with no help! I hope it's not true, but I've heard that I 'may require a bone graft' now because so much time has passed since the initial fracture. To be honest, I'm so sorry I ever wound up in Allotta's office because it's only added to my distress! He's a lovely person and I'd enjoy chatting with him at a dinner party, but as far as having him for a doctor, I found his abilities and those of his office staff to be lacking.

April 16th, 2013

He really cares

Since he is not a surgeon, he does not think a knife will solve everything. He is open to alternative treatments which is why I prefer a DO. He cares.

March 28th, 2013

I HIghly Recommend Dr Allotta

Dr Allotta is a fabulous doctor. He always takes ample time to speak with me during my appointments to make sure he understands what is going on. He tries to help you heal in a non-surgical way using manipulation, diagnostics, prescribing medicine and different types of injections. He treats all ages including kids and his staff is fabulous. They make me feel like they really care. I highly recommend Dr Allotta.

October 16th, 2017