A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Altimari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Altimari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Altimari, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Altimari graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Altimari has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Altimari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony F. Altimari practice?
Dr. Anthony Altimari practices Surgery near Wheaton, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Geneva, IL and Naperville, IL.
See Wheaton Surgeons.