A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Altimari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Altimari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Altimari
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Altimari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Altimari, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Altimari graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Altimari has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony F Altimari MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony F. Altimari practice?
- Dr. Anthony Altimari has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Altimari practices Surgery near Wheaton, IL.
See Wheaton Surgeons.