A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Altimari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Altimari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Altimari
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Altimari Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Altimari, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Altimari graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Altimari has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony F Altimari MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony F. Altimari practice?
- Dr. Anthony Altimari has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Altimari practices Surgery near Wheaton, IL.
See Wheaton Surgeons.