Dr. Anthony Altimari MD Patient Reviews

no change

July 26th, 2016
Saved my life.

August 11th, 2015
This is my 3rd surgery with Dr Altimari and he is the best! He is a skilled surgeon with a bedside manner like no other doctor I have met. He leaves you feeling good as can be and has a compassionate side to go with his sense of humor. Love the man!

March 1st, 2015
Dr. Altimari performed recent surgery on me and my experience with him from the initial consult to the follow-up appointment, one week post-op, was everything I would want from a medical professional. He's a caring, attentive and good-natured man who is concerned for his patients' well-being, is passionate about his work and is expert at his craft. He comes highly regarded by his peers and the staff at CDH and for good reason. He handled my rather unique and delicate case with precision and my family and I are extremely grateful to him and to my primary care physician for having recommended Dr. Altimari to care for me.

October 23rd, 2014
Anthony F. Altimari, MD
I was extremely surprised to read all those bad reviews. As someone else said in a previous review, it looks like it is the same person writing all of those bad reviews. He has performed two surgeries on me. During every contact with Dr Altimari, he was polite and informative. He answered all my questions and answered some I forgot to ask. When he came in to meet with me on the hospital right before surgery, he was polite, kind, and quick to allay my fears. Both surgeries were performed with precise skill. He is a wonderful doctor. I have referred him to several friends.

January 21st, 2014
Mad Doctor!!!!!!!
He performed surgery on me, had me sign the consent while I was already medicated and ready for surgery. He took it into his own hands and made a decision for me that day, that has changed my whole life!!!! I had eight corrective surgeries to his one sugery! I'm years away from his surgery and I'm still having medical problems that he caused...he messed with my life. One day he will get his, I'm sure my surgery crosses his mind every now and then,,,,one day justice will be served, m a firm believer. Just make sure you research your surgeon, make sure you are able to see him before surgery, and by all means,...DON'T GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!!! You will regret it!

November 6th, 2013
Never rushed!
Dr. Altimari has taken care of my family for over 15 years. We would not consider another surgeon. He is never " on the clock" when he sees us and alway takes the time to explain whatever needs to be explained or to be discussed. When I was facing cancer surgery a few years ago, Dr.Altimari spent over 45 minutes with my husband and I discussing my options and our plan for attacking the cancer. He explain to me what the time line would be.. what addition doctors I needed to be in touch with..arranged for the "breast care consultant" at Edward to contact me after my initial surgery...everything I needed,even though I was too stressed to know what I really needed...Dr.Altimari and his nurse Linda did. This is just one example of his excellent care.

July 16th, 2013
HE HAS NO BEDSIDE MANNER ,NOT A GOOD DR STAY AWAY
HE RUINED ALOT OF PEOPLE ,HE LIES,HIS OFFICE OR HIM MUST OF ERASED ALL THE BAD TRUE COMMENTS ABOUT DR ALTIMARI ,HE IS A BAD SURGEON STAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FROM THIS MAN ,HE HAS HURT PEOPLE I KNOW ,AND I AGREE HE SHOULD SWEAR ON HIS FAMILY THAT HE DONE NOTHING WRONG ,AND I CAN BET YOU HE WILL NOT DO THAT ,DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN AT ALL ,PLEASE SEARCH FOR ANOTHER SURGEON

June 10th, 2013
dr sure knows how to erase all the bad stuff that is true
he erased all the bad true stuff ,but there is one he couldnt erase cause it was a drs comment ,dr altimari is no good he needs to swear on his family if he did not do what the others said he did bet he wont do that

March 3rd, 2013
I came on here to write something nice about Dr. Altimari. I am surprised to read the bad reviews...seems like the same person writing the same stuff---the only thing that is different is the day. What did he do to you and all of your friends?

February 8th, 2013
Excellent physician! I would recommend him to my family and friends.

August 13th, 2012
Great doctor and surgeon
Dr. Altimari is a wonderful, caring individual who truly cares about his patients. I would highly recommend him!!

June 12th, 2012
He saved my life when it was all or nothing time . Had 3 operations during a life threatening time and had success in all. Good doctor and great person , and I will be seeing him soon for another surgery. Thanks Doc