Dr. Anthony Altobelli MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 23rd, 2016
Dr. Altobelli was extremely rude, nasty and unprofessional to me. He does NOT listen to a patients request. He insists you take a statin even though my DNA proves I can not take them. I previously had rhabdomyolysis from statins and he was insisting I go on them again. His office continues to bill me for his unprofessional visit even after my insurance company paid him $ 321.00. BEWARE!!!

July 6th, 2016
Mrs.
Save yourself the aggrevation and go elsewhere! Dr. Altobelli is EXTREMELY RUDE, OBNOXIOUS and UNPROFESSIONAL. I had an appt. there 3 years ago for clearance for surgery. Well he cleared me. I went back to him three years later as he told me to come back if there were an issues I had. My cholesterol and blood pressure were high which was why I went back to him. He immediately started the appointment by yelling at me that I didn't come back. Then he asked me if I knew I was overweight. He continued to be rude and obnoxious asking if I eat dessert all day. Save yourself the aggravation and go elsewhere!

June 11th, 2015
Office staff is extremely rude!!
I arrived 15 minutes late for a follow up visit after a nuclear stress test. The woman working at the desk told me I was actually 30 minutes late because I was supposed to arrive 15 minutes early to fill out paperwork. When I tried to explain to her that this is a follow up visit and I do not have any paperwork to fill out, she did not want to hear it! "You are 30 minutes late, you have to fill reschedule your appointment!" she said very rudely. I took a half day off of work and raced through traffic to get there only to be denied by her? I mentioned to her that my first appointment I waited for over an hour to be seen by the doctor. She did not care. I was very upset. All I had to do was have Dr. Albotelli give me the results of my test. It was a very brief appointment. Now I have to go through this whole process again next week and miss work and lose money. I don't think the doctor even knew I was out there in the waiting room. Besides there were only 3 people in the waiting room and 4 doctors on staff. I will reschedule and that will be my last appointment. It's a shame,he is a good doctor. I hope he realizes how rude his office staff is because I do have never in my 58 years encountered this kind of treatment at a doctors office!!

February 12th, 2015
Great Dr (I think) - staff stinks!
Dr. Altobelli appears very knowledgeable, puts my mind at ease but his staff is awful. His asst called to give me the results of my echo, and she said "dr. said everything looks ok, call if your condition worsens." What condition? I didn't know I had a condition! I asked her to have him call me. Still waiting. Months later. Still waiting. Very poor.

July 6th, 2011
Doctor Altobelli who is an outstanding doctor with a good heart

May 7th, 2010
Dr Altobelli is concern for the care of the patient and patient's family. He takes the time to answer all concerns and questions that the patient or family may have Dr. Altobelli is an excellent doctor and would highly recommend him because the patient's dx is sudden csrdiac arrest survivor. I would trust him with all my health concerns

September 18th, 2009