A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Amigo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Amigo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Amigo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Amigo graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Amigo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Avoyelles Hospital
- Progressive Acute Care Avoyelles
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Alexandria
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Batiller Amigo MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony B. Amigo practice?
- Dr. Anthony Amigo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Amigo practices Internal Medicine near Marksville, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Pineville, LA.
See Marksville Internists.