A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Amigo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Amigo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Amigo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Amigo graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Amigo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Avoyelles Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Alexandria
- Progressive Acute Care Avoyelles
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amigo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony B. Amigo practice?
Dr. Anthony Amigo practices Internal Medicine near Marksville, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Pineville, LA and Alexandria, LA.
See Marksville Internists.