Dr. Anthony Anderson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Anderson?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Anderson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 27th, 2016

Awesome Doctor!

I have been going to Dr. Anderson since Dr. Rowe passed away several years ago. Dr. Anderson is a phenomenal doctor. He not only is brilliant, but he listens, has a great personality, and cares! How often do you find that now a days?? Hardly ever! I recently received a letter that Dr. Anderson is leaving the practice and it appears to do other things, otherwise I would drive a long way to keep him as my doctor if I could! Dr. Anderson will be missed so much by me and so many others, I am sure! I wish him the best of luck in his new endeavors but at the same time am very sad that I am losing such a great doctor! Take care Dr. Anderson, Diane B. (Oh and if I can get Prime Rib to you before you leave....its happening)!! :)

April 10th, 2016

He seemed to think he was too smart to take what I had to say seriously.

December 22nd, 2015

Better than I expected. Knew right away what my problem was. Very accurate and took care of problem. will need more shots over the years, but will always go to Dr. Anderson.

March 29th, 2015

Dr. Anderson is very professional, Dr sense of humor. Bedside manners ok, kind.

March 10th, 2015

Dr. Anthony Shane Anderson filled the position left by Dr. Rowe and has really lived up to more than our expectations even if a patient is unable to make an appointment. His knowledge far exceeds some of the other doctors in his field and his bedside manner is quite unique. He listens to his patients to get a feel of what they are going through to help make a diagnosis where as other doctors tend to ignore the patients comments.

June 6th, 2013

Best doctor ever!

I met Dr Anderson after Dr. Rowe passed away. Of course you are dreading starting over with a new doctor, not knowing him or much about him but after my first appointment with Dr Anderson I knew I would stay with him. Dr Anderson is not only a brilliant doctor, but caring, and so importantly listens! I would and have reccomended Dr Anderson to many people. There are plenty of smart doctors out there but to find one that has all the other qualities of personality, caring, and listening are few.and far between. I can't say enough great things about Dr.Anderson.

March 22nd, 2013

Immediately diagnosed me with psoriatic arthritis. Continue to have problems with this disease as all the medicines a HIGH COPAY. We would go broke quickly. So I suffer. It is not Dr. Anderson's fault the medicines are so expensive. Dr. Anderson has done what he can do and books me appointments for 3 month follow ups. Methatrexate cuts the edge, better than nothing. Thank you:)

August 30th, 2011

Diagnosis Was Textbook Correct

After spending 3 years trying different medications for RA, Dr. Anderson immediately looked at my hands and said I didn't have RA but Osteoarthritis. Had x-rays taken (first time) which confirmed Erosive Osteoarthritis and Pseudogout. Explained everything to me then said let's do an ultrasound and take some fluid w/crystals of my wrist. Wonderful, patient and caring doctor. Everything he did I read online when doing the research. HIGHLY recommend Dr. Anderson.

April 29th, 2010

First rate DR.

DR. is extremely knowledgeable about rare diseases and disorders. Good listener and willing to research and corroborate with other Dr's in his f ...

October 9th, 2016