A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Andrews is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andrews
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Andrews Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Andrews, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Andrews has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Paul Andrews MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony P. Andrews practice?
- Dr. Anthony Andrews has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Andrews practices Ophthalmology near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Syracuse Ophthalmologists.