A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Aramoonie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Aramoonie is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Aramoonie, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aramoonie graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Aramoonie has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Emil Said Aramoonie DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony E. Aramoonie practice?
- Dr. Anthony Aramoonie has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Aramoonie practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.