Overall Review

3.9

December 18th, 2015
The Best!!!!!

December 2nd, 2015
Always a pleasant experience

September 1st, 2015
Dr Arcati has been my primary Physician for years. I have doctor 'phobia', I am always very nervous when I go to doctors. He knows it and treats me with compassion and care. He is very professional. I also love his nurse Debbie, she is friendly and knowledgeable.

August 24th, 2015
Dr. ANTHONY ARCHITI
Dr. Architi cares for his patients. It is something that you can see in the way he gathers all necessary information, and listens carefully. His staff is excellent, compassionate and concern for the patient. Every doctor should be like Dr. Architi, he definitely is doing his part for Humanity.

June 1st, 2015
Excellent Doctor
Dr Arcati is an excellent doctor, he has always made his schedule available for us. The staff has always been accommodating and his diagnosis is always been accurate. We are always seen promptly- I cannot express my appreciation and gratitude .

February 5th, 2012
Great doctor
I've been seeing Dr. Arcati for a year now and I am quite happy with him, as well as his brother who is also at the practice. I always feel listened to and respected during a visit. The doctor takes his time during exams and you don't feel rushed. He asks questions as needed to rule out diagnoses - he isn't the type of doctor to hear you have a sore throat and automatically assume it's one thing or the other without further examination. As a health professional myself I can be very picky about doctors, but Dr. Arcati fits the bill! I have no complaints and have recommended the office to several people. The wait time is average and getting an appointment isn't too difficult.

August 15th, 2011
Disappointed with the entire office. I went to this practice because Dr. Anthony Arcati was named in NY Magazine's "Top Doctors." Patients beware before running to make an appt with this physician. Here are just a few of the grave mistakes I encountered: 1) Dr. Arcati had completely wrong medications in my chart--including drugs for high blood pressure & cholesterol (which I don't have) and a medication that is prescribed only for men (I'm female). 2) I was given a new prescription that couldn't be filled because it had expired 7 mos. prior to the date I received it. 3) I made 3 attempts to receive my medical reports and each time I received the wrong report. 4) I was called by the office nurse to discuss a specialist's report that was presumed by THEM to be new. In fact, it was a year old and DR. ARCATI, not I, had requested the copy to keep on file. It is obvious that dates, medications and patient details are haphazzardly managed. Dr. Arcati's office is EXTREMELY disorganized , specialists' reports are often misplaced (perhaps in someone else's chart), and I would highly recommend that you stay away from this practice.