A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Arguija:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Arguija graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Arguija has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Freddy Arguija DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony F. Arguija practice?
- Dr. Anthony Arguija has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Arguija practices Emergency Medicine near Colton, CA.
See Colton Emergency Physicians.