A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Atala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Atala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Atala, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Atala graduated from University of Louisville . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Atala has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- Annie Penn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony John Atala MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Atala practice?
- Dr. Anthony Atala has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Atala practices Urology near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Winston-Salem, NC and Greensboro, NC.
See Winston Salem Urologists.