A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Avallone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Avallone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Avallone, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Avallone graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Avallone has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Nicholas Avallone MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony N. Avallone practice?
- Dr. Anthony Avallone has 7 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Avallone practices Urology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Grand Rapids Urologists.