A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Avellanosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Avellanosa is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Avellanosa graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Avellanosa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sisters Of Charity HospitalBuffalo Ny
- St. Joseph Hosp - Cheektowaga, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony M Avellanosa MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony M. Avellanosa practice?
- Dr. Anthony Avellanosa has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Avellanosa practices Neurological Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Neurological Surgeons.