A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Avellanosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Avellanosa is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Avellanosa
Parkinson's Disease Patient Education Real all about symptoms and treatments for Parkinson's disease in our Parkinsons patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Avellanosa Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Avellanosa graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Avellanosa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sisters Of Charity HospitalBuffalo Ny
- St. Joseph Hosp - Cheektowaga, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony M Avellanosa MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony M. Avellanosa practice?
- Dr. Anthony Avellanosa has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Avellanosa practices Neurological Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Neurological Surgeons.