Dr. Anthony Aversa MD Patient Reviews

3.3

July 21st, 2016
Patient
I have been seen by Dr. Aversa for 9 years now. I have to tell you I read the reviews because I saw a low rating. I have to honest I am shocked!!!! He is not all gushy, but I find him warm, friendly, paying attention, remembering my skin issues even funny when I joke with him. I am seen yearly for moles, skin marks that he has followed closely and attentively. I read the first page of older reviews and have to be honest - not the same Dr. Aversa I see. I have moles removed on each visit and have been very satisfied. I recommend him.

October 5th, 2013
Review of Anthony J. Aversa, MD
I have been seeing Dr. Aversa for 15-years or so. He has literally saved my life on more than one occasion. In my view he is the very best at his trade. He is obviously extremely competent; very professional; and genuinely cares about his patients. I have a wonderful relationship with him. Dr. Aversa's staff is also tremendous in all respects. They are all extremely efficient and genuinely nice. If you are experiencing skin problems Dr. Aversa is the man to see. His expertise in the field is unrivaled.

June 27th, 2012
EXCELlENT
Dr. Aversa as far as I am concerned is a God. He accurately diagnosed a very difficult problem which no one else could identify, answered questions,takes as much time as you need, incredible doctor to say the least. He is a tremendous person as well as a great doctor. Love him.

June 30th, 2011
Hey- I have vitiligo. Went to see this fool on the advice of a "friend". "Dr" Aversa simply confirmed my condition and said, "at least you don't have it on your face". He could not offer any possible treatments. I was rushed, nurse was useless. Is this practice actually regulated by the state of NH????

February 19th, 2010
Stay away
There's quite a lot of comments/reviews on this doctor. Not many are flattering, and I concur with the bulk of them--this dermatologist has terrible bedside manner, rushes his patients, lets his nurse do most of the work and all around is not a great doc. Go elsewhere.

February 8th, 2010
Awful!
The overall experience was terrible. He has no bed side manner, the creams made my face worse and overall, I just can't believe he is still practicing. There are other options around the area, especially IF you have kids go elsewhere!

December 17th, 2009
Praise for Service
I have been going to Dr. Aversa and his ANRP Marybeth Hollock for several years. I'm puzzled by the adverse comments I have read on the web about his service. Each time I have visited his office, I have been warmly and professionally treated. Never have I felt disrespected nor received a callous reception. I belive the entire office, from the receptonists, to the medical assistants, to Nurse Hollck and Dr. Aversa are first class.

October 26th, 2009
Bad medicine!
I don't need to elaborate here--long waits, rude staff, and a doctor who doesn't seem to have it together.Sad this doctor is still around.

July 1st, 2009
BEWARE
The worst experience I have had with a doctor. First of all the office staff was rude and made three mistakes regarding my time. Then, Dr. Aversa proceeded to address me as the wrong person! Moreover, he showed no interest in treatin gmy condition. Go with other better trained dermatologists in the area save yourself from my bad experience!

June 9th, 2009
Stay Away!!
Finding a good doctor boils down to word of mouth. If you are looking for a good dermatologist stay away from Dr. Aversa. There are many better options in and around Concord, NH. Check out his credentials, or lack thereof. Then, listen when I say his office is run like a zoo and he has never prescribed anythign that has worked. Moreover, the man does not take the time to give his patients a proper examination--certainly not a sign of a good physician!

April 6th, 2009
My favorite dermatologist
My wife mentioned to me that she had read negative comments about Dr. Aversa online, so of course I had to check it out because my experience of over five years has been exemplary with Dr. Aversa. Not only have I had several conditions diagnosed accurately and treated successfully by this doctor, but I have brought in my mother (who unfortunately has succumb to dementia and resides in a nursing home) and Dr. Aversa has shown great patience in dealing with her and clearing up her problems. It's true that you have to wait for an appointment, but isn't that the sign of a good doctor - their time is full with people who want to be seen by him. And, yes, sometimes the visits are very quick. But I appreciate the fact that he knows his stuff and doesn't waste my time or his by dragging it out. I just want to go in, have him treat the problem, and then get out - I'm not looking to spend a lot of time there. Overall, I feel hes the best dermatologist Ive been to and I only wish he had been around during my teenage years to help with the acne I had then!

April 5th, 2009
Best dermatologist in the area!
I have had many opportunities to visit Dr. Aversa....my daughter also has visits for acne and he has helped her tremendously! I have had several different procedures performed and have the utmost confidence in his abilities. Completely professional and especially caring and compassionate!