Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Grandpasam show details Grandpasam
by Sam on Oct 17th, 2014

Great Doctor that shows concern for your health. Discusses any problems, and does not hurry you out the door.

Phenomenal Doctor show details Phenomenal Doctor
by James F on Apr 6th, 2014

This is the best doctor i have came across in 10 years, he was very caring, listened to me, was very professional, and even worked with my insurance. This is hard to find in my area, i have had a lot of negative experiences but I would recommend Dr Avitabile to anyone. 10 out of 10

Sales Executive show details Sales Executive
by Mike on Mar 6th, 2013

I had an incredible first visit. Dr. Avitabile will, with out a doubt be my family Doctor. i feel like I can talk to him like a friend the first time I met him...wonderful 'Bedside Manner'.

by Ron Patton on Feb 17th, 2010

Have been a patient for several years. Highly organized office; minimal waits; excellent followup on lab results, medication changes. Dr. Avitabile spends more time, shows more patience; makes effort to insure patients adequately understand health issues

Feb 12th, 2010

I have recommended him to my family and friends.

Dr. A is the best! show details Dr. A is the best!
Oct 20th, 2008

I have never had a dr. or nurse practicionar to spend the time or effort to diagnosis a problem with me as I have had with Dr. Avitable. You won't regret changing to him!

Noone else like him! show details Noone else like him!
Oct 13th, 2008

By far one of the best doctors in Chattanooga. A no nonsense aproach from a down to earth physician!

Apr 30th, 2008

The best doctor in Chattanooga!