Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony Azar
Dr. Anthony Azar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in Brooklyn, NY. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Legal Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Azar is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital, New York Downtown Hospital, New York, Ny and New York Downtown Hospital. Dr. Azar has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony Azar has the following 2 specialties
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Anthony Azar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Wing Tsang
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
New York, NY 0.03 mi29
Dr. Margaret Kwok
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
New York, NY 0.03 mi34
Dr. Shun Chang
Emergency Medicine, General Practice
New York, NY 0.11 mi42